Getting access to the forum

(Mattias Petter Johansson) #1

Help! I am only seeing a few topics, how do I get to the good stuff?

Fun Fun Forum is a private forum, except for the new spotlight category, and a few informational posts, like this one.

In order to see all content, you need to become a Patron of Fun Fun Function - you can pledge whatever you want, even as low as $2 per month, which is less than the price of the (frankly lousy) takeaway coffee I’m drinking as I’m writing this.

But I am a Patron, and I still don’t have access!

If you are a completely new Patron, and still not seeing any more content, it might be because your Patronage has not kicked in yet. It almost always kicks in immediately but in some cases the webhook fails, and you might have to wait up to 6 hours for the cron script to give you access.

If you have BEEN a Patron before and have just re-pledged if can take up to 6 hours for the change to sync. If you’ve been waiting longer than that, something is seriously wrong and you should send me an email with your forum username and the email adress you use for Patreon to patreon-help@funfunfunction.com.

If you are an existing Patron, something might have gone wrong with your pledge. Check your emails from Patreon and your Patreon pledge list. If something looks off, contact Patreon customer service. If it looks fine on the Patreon side, something is seriously wrong and you should send me an email with your forum username and the email adress you use for Patreon to patreon-help@funfunfunction.com.

If you are a new Patron AND you’ve waited 6 hours and still don’t have access, something is seriously wrong and you should send me an email with your forum username and the email adress you use for Patreon to patreon-help@funfunfunction.com.

(Mattias Petter Johansson) #2